Tips for the Best Laser Hair Removal
All You Need To Know Before Laser Hair Removal
If you are looking for tips for the best laser hair removal, you have come to the right place!
Laser Hair Removal is rather easy and painless. By following the below tips you are sure to make the most out of your time and the money you will spend
- Choose a laser studio with advanced technology machines in laser hair removal
- Shave the area you are going to treat 2-3 days before the treatment. We need the hair to be just visible. (not the face and the hands & not if your latest hair removal was 20-25 days earlier!).
- Before the treatment you could exfoliate the areas so that any hair in the skin will come out. Moreover, your skin will be soft and ready for the treatment.
- Inform the experts of possible light sensitivity or any other treatment/medication you are taking.
- Do not go out in the sun and do not use solarium for at least 14 days before the treatment. We need the skin as white as possible.
- Do not wax or use any other form of depilation. This way, we guarantee that the hair pocket is active. This is also valid for 14 days before your treatment and in between treatments.
- On the day of the treatment, do not wear make-up, creams, lotions, deodorant etc.
- After the treatment do not expose the treated areas directly ti the sun or other heat sources like the sauna or a hot shower.
- Do not use bleaching creams before or between sessions. We need the hair as dark as possible.
- After the laser hair removal, wear a sunscreen of at least 30 SPF.
- In case of local redness, use an hydrating lotion preferably with aloe vera.
We hope the above tips for the best laser hair removal have been helpful for you.
If you liked this article, please share.